Even in cases where an investor does have access to suitable transactions and the funds to proceed, such an investment often utilises too large a proportion of available capital and therefore involves an unacceptable level of risk.
Syndication with Kildrummy allows investors access to the market and also offers a tool for diversification by allowing all participants to be involved in a number of syndicates if they so wish, thus spreading their total investment in UK commercial property over a number of properties, tenants, lease expiries, etc.
Unlike an investment into a pooled property investment fund sponsored by institutional managers, or the acquisition of quoted property company shares, participants in a Kildrummy syndicate will be able to make their own decisions in terms of which property/syndicate they participate in and to have an input in control alongside a small group of fellow investors guided by Kildrummy.
The Kildrummy directors have:
- Over 20 years experience in all sectors of the UK commercial property investment market.
- Extensive property contacts throughout the UK property industry allowing them to source a range of potentially suitable investment opportunities.
- The ability to assess, analyse and identify properties and their potential returns.
- The market knowledge to establish an investment strategy and business plan for properties selected for syndication.
- The necessary experience in negotiating, acquiring and undertaking the due diligence on the purchase of investments.
- The asset management skills to implement chosen business plans.
- A proven track record in co-investment.
- Sufficient funds to co-invest with syndicate members.